- This policy covers how VicoZen treats personal information that VicoZen collects and receives, including information related to your past use of VicoZen products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that VicoZen does not own or control, or to people that VicoZen does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- VicoZen collects personal information when you register with VicoZen, when you use our products and services, when you visit our sites pages and when you enter any promotions or sweepstakes held on our site. VicoZen may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and phone numbers. Once you register with VicoZen and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- VicoZen collects information about your transactions with us.
- VicoZen automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you request.
- VicoZen uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
VicoZen does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with VicoZen under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help VicoZen communicate with you about offers from VicoZen and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- VicoZen may set and access cookies on your computer to provide tracking information to further customize our site to suit your needs.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Account Information, including your marketing preferences at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the administration of our site, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are pertinent to your account and orders.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
VicoZen may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us.